Last Updated 2018-05-24
Used to redirect users from subcription-locked request destinations.
- “(app_name)” means everything from this app is exempt
- “[namespace]” means everything with this name is exempt
- “namespace:name” means this namespaced URL is exempt
- “name” means this URL is exempt
- The entire djstripe namespace is exempt
- If settings.DEBUG is True, then django-debug-toolbar is exempt
- A ‘fn:’ prefix means the rest of the URL is fnmatch’d.
DJSTRIPE_SUBSCRIPTION_REQUIRED_EXCEPTION_URLS = ( "[blogs]", # Anything in the blogs namespace "products:detail", # A ProductDetail view you want shown to non-payers "home", # Site homepage "fn:/accounts*", # anything in the accounts/ URL path )